Sunday, May 2

The thought of making a success story occur with it's beginning this difficult,
is making me afraid. It's nothing unethical, because all I have to do is meet new
people and be with them like they are more than acquaintances. After all, we're
all just using each other to attain our goals, isn't that the reality of such an industry?
I am afraid however, because my nature is pretty incapable of behaving this way.
I will definitely miss full time work at The Barnyard. Work there gave me opportunities
to rediscover myself and be in touch with friendship again. I enjoyed my time there
and am reluctant to put it down. Yet life holds more in the future that I look forward
to as well. No doubt, I frequently think about the way I wrecked myself and messed
the lives of others occasionally, and how it was to love and be loved romantically.
I have a commitment now to re prioritize my ideas and rethink my feelings for girls.
Eleven years which I hope would stop counting, I have been confused and at some
point convinced to accept myself. Though I have made changes in the way I self inflict,
indulge in drinks and smoke. Sigh. I still need a lot of prayer and a lot of God. I might be
struggling but

I'll be all right.

chill-

[BMWJY - 9:37 PM ]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is harsh

Thats the working world for you

A dog eat dog place

May 04, 2010 12:30 AM  
Blogger BTKTBeat said...

Bracing myself.

May 04, 2010 2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got to get out of the innocence

May 04, 2010 10:07 PM  
Blogger D'lon said...

Am I not strayed enough? Hahah.

May 05, 2010 1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takes some time to get used to working world. Good Luck.

May 05, 2010 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home













[best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Unicode (UTF-8)]


Eat Green, Eat Grass!

4teen Plus Two
Guitars And Sticks
Decks and Broken Knees
Grass is Good for Eyes
Grass is Green and Nice!

MIC Blog
MIC Blog

CLASS Shop
MIC Blog



colleen | gracia | juian | melise | mojo | tai | weihan |

(c)iloveamathdotcom
all pictures and content should not be duplicated unless with permission. action will be taken if copyright is disregarded.

contact: idontlikeboys@gmail.com

Google