Sunday, May 9

I was out for a night ride to drop by Kelin's place to pass on
peace offerings and a bit of love for her birthday. It was nice
to finally see her and catch up after a long while.

Instead of heading AYE for home, I went for a long ride, wind

in my ears, blowing through my face and hitting on my body. I
got faster as I set my thoughts free while I assured myself that
I had moved from the heart wrenching chapter. From now,
regardless of the raised scars that will constantly be on my left,
I am detached from the past to form memories I accept as living.

I found myself at Eu Tong Sen street, close to the familiar and
recent past I embrace with gladness. There came the desire to
ride past the roads and see the people I hate to admit, have
become so much of a constant, that I miss. I don't miss people
often. I went by the parking space and looked above the red
wall into the kitchen, thinking to catch a glimpse of what I was
accustomed to.

I am watching LA Ink. I want to get inked to be persistently reminded

that God is love, greater than love in all other forms.

chill-

[BMWJY - 1:20 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home













[best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Unicode (UTF-8)]


Eat Green, Eat Grass!

4teen Plus Two
Guitars And Sticks
Decks and Broken Knees
Grass is Good for Eyes
Grass is Green and Nice!

MIC Blog
MIC Blog

CLASS Shop
MIC Blog



colleen | gracia | juian | melise | mojo | tai | weihan |

(c)iloveamathdotcom
all pictures and content should not be duplicated unless with permission. action will be taken if copyright is disregarded.

contact: idontlikeboys@gmail.com

Google