Wednesday, May 5

I told bry that it's easier to have feelings for a boy than a girl.
I guess it's more than just being accepted, but accepting yourself,
and sometimes I wonder how emotions like these surface anyway. Bry's
right about not being able to control these feelings. But I believe
that I have the ability to decide if I should act upon them or not.
I give in all the time because I'm terrible; I might even admit that
I am comfortable being gay and having homosexual acquaintances for company.
I'm fucking my brain up, I even googled "can gay people turn straight?"
Haha, shoot me.

chill-

[BMWJY - 11:50 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home













[best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Unicode (UTF-8)]


Eat Green, Eat Grass!

4teen Plus Two
Guitars And Sticks
Decks and Broken Knees
Grass is Good for Eyes
Grass is Green and Nice!

MIC Blog
MIC Blog

CLASS Shop
MIC Blog



colleen | gracia | juian | melise | mojo | tai | weihan |

(c)iloveamathdotcom
all pictures and content should not be duplicated unless with permission. action will be taken if copyright is disregarded.

contact: idontlikeboys@gmail.com

Google