Saturday, April 17

I guess I have made myself goals today, which I seek to achieve in the days
and years to come. The want for success engulfs me, however I am not in any
particular rush to attain them, just yet. Nevertheless, I'm moving on from places
quickly, I watch interesting events and meet people whom I feel I could love
as friends that I might look back to for pleasant moments. Then again my definition
of a friend is rather vague that occasionally the world's method of defining friendship
affects me to a conforming. Sometimes I don't know what to hold and what to release.
All I want now, is to make life possible for myself, my family and others who are important.
I think I am molting.

chill-

[BMWJY - 3:09 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home













[best viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Unicode (UTF-8)]


Eat Green, Eat Grass!

4teen Plus Two
Guitars And Sticks
Decks and Broken Knees
Grass is Good for Eyes
Grass is Green and Nice!

MIC Blog
MIC Blog

CLASS Shop
MIC Blog



colleen | gracia | juian | melise | mojo | tai | weihan |

(c)iloveamathdotcom
all pictures and content should not be duplicated unless with permission. action will be taken if copyright is disregarded.

contact: idontlikeboys@gmail.com

Google